Intentional living is a practice of making thoughtful, examined choices. It involves becoming aware of when and where you may be living life on autopilot, and identifying, learning, and strengthening the skills that will help you to find more success in your relationships with both yourself and others.
Counseling is a learning process that is rooted in self-awareness. Understanding the power of your thoughts and clarifying the distinctions between what you can and cannot control can allow you to work toward change with greater effectiveness and self-compassion.
Using a combination of exploration and education, cognitive-behavioral principles and social-emotional skill building, we can collaborate together to help you achieve a better understanding of yourself, your strengths and challenges, and the steps you can take to improve your social and emotional health.
- Every Inhale Is a New Beginning
- There are some well-known points in time that have become More...
- The Science and Wisdom of Emotions Summit
- Last week, I had the opportunity to (virtually) attend More...
- Living With Intention
- Intentional living is a practice of making thoughtful, More...